Commonly Asked Questions
- When does registration start?
*Shooting, Post, Defensive & Point Guard Camps: 12 PM-2 PM
*Girls Mini Camp: 12 PM-2 PM
*Kentucky Boys 5 day/4night camp: 12 PM-5 PM
*Kentucky Boys 2 day/1 night camp: 12 PM-2 PM
- When does camp end?
*Shooting, Post, Defensive & Point Guard Camps: Noon
*Girls Mini Camp: 6 PM
*Kentucky Boys 5 day/4night camp: 3 PM
*Kentucky Boys 2 day/1 night camp: 6 PM
- What are the locations of the camps?
All Kentucky camps are at Georgetown College in Georgetown, KY
- Does the camp pick up and drop off at the airport and Greyhound?
No, due to liability reasons, transportation is the responsibility of the campers.
- How much is the initial deposit?
All camps require a $100 deposit except the Girls Mini Camp which requires a $50 deposit.
- When is the balance due?
The balance for all camps is due 10 days before camp starts.
- What is included in the tuition price?
For all camps, the total price includes all meals, housing and the tuition.
- What should a camper bring?
Basketball attire, linens for a single bed, light blanket, pillow, alarm clock, money for the camp concession stand, and some casual clothes. All facilities are A/C.
- How can one register?
Online at www.basketball-camp.net or download a registration form to either mail or fax.
- Will camp send out a confirmation?
Yes, either by email or U.S. mail.
- Can parents observe all camp activities?
- How can one pay?
One can pay either by PayPal, Money Order, Check or Major Credit Cards