2019 HPBC SUMMER CAMP OFFERINGS
Over the next few days I will be summarizing our 2019 summer camps at Georgetown College in Georgetown, KY. First is our exposure boys camps which will be held June 25-29 and July 8-9. A player's summer schedule would determine which camp would best be for him. We have a high school division along with a middle school division for each camp.
This summer will mark the 40th anniversary for the High Potential/Blue-Chip Camp. Over 30,000+ players representing virtually every state in the Union and several foreign countries have attended since 1980. We have had numerous McDonald's All-Americans and players to go on to the NBA over the years as well as countless all-staters.
We will send out a camp report to over 500+ college coaches nationwide after camp is over with. Many college coaches use our camp report and player rankings to assist them in their recruiting, especially recruiters at the mid to low D-1 level, D-2 level, NAIA level and JUCO level.
For more information on our boys exposure camps go to the below tab.
HPBC BOYS CAMPS
2019-20 TOP NATIONAL TEAMS (GIRLS)
Below are our Top Dozen National Girls' Teams for the 2019-20 season.
- CHATTANOOGA HAMILTON HEIGHTS CHRISTIAN, TN
- DUNCANVILLE, TX
- IRVING MACARTHUR, TX
- KOKOMO NORTHWESTERN, IN
- MINNETONKA HOPKINS, MN
- WASHINGTON ST. JOHN'S, D.C.
- DETROIT EDISON, MI
- FT. WAYNE HOMESTEAD, IN
- KETTERING FAIRMONT, OH
- UNION RYLE, KY
- NASHVILLE ENSWORTH, TN
- MURFREESBORO RIVERDALE, TN
2019-20 TOP NATIONAL TEAMS (BOYS)
Below is an early look at the Nation's Top 16 Teams for the 2019-20 season.
- MONTVERDE ACADEMY, FL
- NAPA PROLIFIC PREP, CA
- BRADENTON IMG ACADEMY, FL
- HUNTINGTON PREP, WV
- PHOENIX HILLCREST ACADEMY, AZ
- MT. PLEASANT WASATCH ACADEMY, UT
- MOUTH OF WILSON OAK HILL ACADEMY, VA
- TEMECULA RANCHO CHRISTIAN, CA
- FAIRFAX PAUL VI, VA
- SANTA ANA MATER DEI, CA
- CHICAGO YOUNG, IL
- CHATTANOOGA HAMILTON HEIGHTS CHRISTIAN, TN
- LAS VEGAS BISHOP GORMAN, NV
- HYATTSVILLE DEMATHA, MD
- GLENDALE NICOLET, WI
- WASHINGTON GONZAGA, D.C.
2019-20 REGIONAL & NATIONAL LISTINGS COMPLETED
In the event you may have missed any of our 2019-20 Spring Regional and National Player Listings for both boys and girls, you can view them below.
2019-20 SPRING LISTINGS
2019-20 TOP NATIONAL BOYS (BY CLASSES)
Below are our Top Rising National Players by classes for the 2019-20 hoop season.
TOP NATIONAL BOYS
2019-20 BOYS NATIONAL FORECAST
Below are our National Boys Forecast for the 2019-20 season.
- TOP SENIOR: EVAN MOBLEY (TEMECULA RANCHO CHRISTIAN, CA)
- TOP JUNIOR: PATRICK BALDWIN (SUSSEX HAMILTON, WI)
- TOP SOPH: EMONI BATES (YPSILANTI LINCOLN, MI)
- BEST ATHLETE: ISAIAH JACKSON (GENEVA SPIRE INST., OH)
- BEST DRIBBLER: SHARIFE COOPER (POWDER SPRINGS MCEACHERN, GA)
- BEST EVENT: CITY OF THE PALMS IN FT. MYERS, FL
- BEST LITTLE MAN: JALEN TERRY (FLINT BEECHER, MI)
- BEST OVERALL SHOOTER: NIMARI BURNETT (NAPA PROLIFIC PREP, CA)
- BEST PASSER: DAISHEN NIX (LAS VEGAS INTERNATIONAL, NV)
- BEST REBOUNDER: N'FALY DANTE (BEL AIRE SUNRISE CHRISTIAN, KS)
- BEST SLASHER/SCORER: JONATHAN KUMINGA (CENTERREACH OSNA, NY)
- BEST TEAM: MONTVERDE ACADEMY, FL
- BEST THREE POINT SHOOTER: ZION HARMON (BENTON MARSHALL CO., KY)
- BREAKOUT SEASON: JORDAN NESBITT (ST. LOUIS CHRISTIAN, MO)
- SMOOTHEST: RANDY BRADY (BRENTWOOD ACADEMY, TN)
- TOP POST PROJECT: BRANDON SANDERS (MIAMI SOUTH MIAMI, FL)
- BEST UPSIDE: CALEB FURST (FT. WAYNE BLACKHAWK CHRISTIAN, IN)
- MOST VERSATILE: SCOTTIE BARNES (FT. LAUDERDALE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL, FL)
- NAME TO REMEMBER: NATE SANTOS (WINDSOR LOOMIS CHAFFEE, CT)
- TOP NATIONAL D-1 SLEEPER: COLEMAN HAWKINS (NAPA PROLIFIC PREP, CA)
2019-20 GIRLS NATIONAL FORECAST
Below are our Girls National Forecast for the 2019-20 season.
- TOP SENIOR: PAIGE BUECKERS (MINNETONKA HOPKINS, MN)
- TOP JUNIOR: AZZI FUDD (WASHINGTON ST. JOHN'S, D.C.)
- TOP SOPH: AYANNA PATTERSON (FT. WAYNE HOMESTEAD, IN)
- TOP FROSH: BRIANNA BYARS (WINCHESTER CLARK CO., KY)
- BEST ATHLETE: NEVEAH DEAN (WEST CHESTER LAKOTA WEST, OH)
- BEST CENTER: KAMILLA CARDOSA (CHATTANOOGA HAMILTON HTS. CHRISTIAN, TN)
- BEST COMBO FORWARD: NATALIJA MARSHALL (MIDDLE VILLAGE CHRIST THE KING, NY)
- BEST DEFENDER: DALAYAH DANIELS (SEATTLE GARFIELD, WA)
- BEST LITTLE PLAYER: O'MARIAH GORDON (BRADENTON BRADEN RIVER, FL)
- BEST POINT: CAITLIN CLARK (DES MOINES DOWLING CATHOLIC, IA)
- BEST POST PROJECT: RA'SHAYA KYLE (MARION, IN)
- BEST POWER FORWARD: CAMERON BRINK (BEAVERTON SOUTHRIDGE, OR)
- BEST REBOUNDER: AMARI DEBERRY (WILLIAMSTOWN SOUTH, NY)
- BEST SCORER: SANIYA RIVERS (WILMINGTON LANEY, NC)
- BEST OVERALL SHOOTER: SYDNEY PARRISH (FISHERS HAMILTON SOUTHEASTERN, IN)
- BEST TWO GUARD: KENNEDY TODD-WILLIAMS (JACKSONVILLE, NC)
- BEST TEAM: CHATTANOOGA HAMILTON HTS. CHRISTIAN, TN
- BEST WING: ANGEL REECE (BALTIMORE ST. FRANCES, MD)
- BREAKOUT SEASON: SHELBY CALHOUN (LOUISVILLE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY, KY)
- MOST VERSATILE: MADDIE SCHERR (UNION RYLE, KY)
- SMOOTHEST: TREASURE HUNT (CHATTANOOGA HAMILTON HTS. CHRISTIAN, TN)
- TOP BLUE COLLAR D-1 PLAYER: SYDNEY GRABER (FT. WAYNE HOMESTEAD, IN)
- TOP NATIONAL D-1 SLEEPER: TA'ZIAH JENKS (LOUISVILLE MERCY ACADEMY, KY)
- TOP NATIONAL EVENT: RAATZ FENCE/O'SHEA CLASSIC IN LOUISVILLE, KY
2019-20 TOP 50+ RISING BOYS FOR THE U.S.
View below our 2019-20 Top 50+ Rising Boys for the U.S. regardless of class.
TOP U.S. BOYS